Rolleri Adjustable Dies
Our adjustable dies are compatible on most press brake with individual die holders. They cover a broad range of die widths, so fewer tool exchanges are needed. They allow for bending up to 30 degrees, especially ideal for high-tensile materials with large spring back.
- The roller bars on these dies result in minimum wear of the bending radii.
- 10% less press force required.
- Easily change bend radius by adjusting die widths.
- Reduction of down times by as much as 30% because adjustment spacer bars are quick and easy to exchange.
- Minimum maintenance costs.
- Extremely small collision contour, more difficult bends are possible with the added bending freedom.
- Can be used on both new and existing press brakes.
- Modular in design; the user can start buying the die length he needs and add extra die modules later as needed.
- Use “Insert dies” and single V-die holders to extend die opening range.
- High level of precision and consistency over the long term.
- Modular design has interchangeable components for quick and low cost repair.
- Very high value for the investment.
HAD25.125 Typ A
HAD25.125 Typ B
HAD65.185 Typ A
HAD65.185 Typ B
Contact us for more information